Ed Engle

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Ed Engle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. White (Danwhite1176) on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 11:43 am:  Edit

If any of you respond to Frank Woods with the location and contact information for Ed Egle, please provide me with the same contact information. If it is the same Ed Egle who was at Command 1979-80, I would like to made contact with him too, or provide my contact information to him and also add" "Catch-A-Thief III, Camp Contractors" and he will know to contact me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kert Bradford (Kmbrad) on Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 12:14 pm:  Edit

Frank, I don't know Ed but I remember a Frank Woods at Dix in the early 70s??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 11:39 am:  Edit

Looking for Ed Engle...might be retired in OK. I served with Ed at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in 1966.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: