Looking for Roger Fry

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Looking for Roger Fry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 06:26 pm:  Edit

I'm looking for Roger Fry also. We're old friends, but the address and e-mail I've had for him do not work any more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Moderator (Ccraig) on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 07:43 pm:  Edit

Information has been given to Roger that his cousin is seeking his whereabouts. C Craig - Forum Moderator 01-13-08

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William F. Blake (Billblake) on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 09:35 am:  Edit

He lives in Washington, TX. Go to www.switchboard.com for further information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dannie Taylor (Danniet) on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 01:57 am:  Edit

Randy, the last I heard from Roger was in 90-91 and he was working in the DA's Office, Beaumont, TX.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Fry (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 02:13 pm:  Edit

Roger is my first cousin and possibly the last of my first cousins on my father's side. I just had thought of him lately after over thirty years and wondered what had become of him.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: