Lost Him Again!!! Neil I Krans

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): Lost Him Again!!! Neil I Krans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Strite (W_strite) on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 10:50 pm:  Edit

Jack,

Thanks for the info, I got a hold of him and got caught up on what he has been doing since I lost touch with him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 10:23 pm:  Edit

I found the following info on Neil I Krans

Deteted by Forum Moderator - Privacy information!

If everybody would be so kind to post your e mail addresses, you would be able to communicate between individuals, and not post "Privacy Data" on the website. The rules of this forum are: You can not post privacy data here without the knowledge and consent of the person being sought. Mr. Strite has received the information about Mr. Krans. Thanks for providing the information Mr. Leavitt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Strite (W_strite) on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 10:32 pm:  Edit

I am looking for an e-mail address or phone number for Neil I. Krans. The last I knew he was working for FedEx Ground as Safety and Maintenance Manager, in Fontana, CA. His E Mail is no longer in service. His phone number is now assigned to another family. Any help would be appreciated.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: