"Jack" Frost

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): "Jack" Frost
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 03:59 pm:  Edit

CWO (ret) James D "Jack" Frost is known to have lived in Washington State as early as 2002. I regret to inform those of you who served with Jack Frost and were eager to renew his friendship that he passed away in that State in November 2004. An entry will be made under the relevant thread. Thanks to those of you who helped in this search.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 06:24 pm:  Edit

Additional Information thanks to Ray and to Steve Volk is as follows. We are searching for CWO (Ret) James D "Jack" Frost, PhD. He was last known to be retired from Army CID and teaching or working for the Army at an Education Center in Frankfurt. Again, please email to me if you, or someone you know, can provide a current POC. Thanks, Mickey (CIDAA1@comcast.net)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 12:39 pm:  Edit

Seems like Jack, last I saw him, back in the 90's was a PhD/Professor in the Frankfurt area. He was in good health and as vigorous, pleasant, and "scary" as ever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 09:39 am:  Edit

Jack might be a euphanism for "John". Frost was a black enlisted agent who was later appointed to the Warrant Officer ranks around 1971/1972 while assigned to CID in Stuttgart. Please email me if you have, or know of someone who might have, current contact information. Thanks, Mickey (CIDAA1@comcast.net)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: