CIDAA Member addresses not current

CIDAA Forum: Looking for Someone? (Public): CIDAA Member addresses not current
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglaslcaviness (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 02:22 pm:  Edit

SA/MSG CAVINESS returned to Fort Bragg and is currently counting the days for his retirement (1 Jul 08 officially on retirement rolls). My new address is: 222 Fairway Lane, Raeford, NC 28376. I apologize as I thought I had taken care of this issue previously.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Lee Caviness (Douglaslcaviness) on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 02:31 pm:  Edit

Good Afternoon.....I(D. L. Caviness) have relocated from Fort Belvoir, VA back to Fort Bragg, NC. My new mailing address is:
222 Fairway Lane, Raeford, NC 28376. I am back with the 10th MP BN at least till early next year as I will be on the retirement roll as of 1 Jul 08.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Thibeau - CIDAA Office (Rthibeau) on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 09:36 am:  Edit

The following members had their newsletters returned as undeliverable. If anyone has contact with them, please advise them to correct their record with CIDAA Membership Chair Warren Cox:

Munio Podhorzer
Stonewall J. Scott
Peter T. Black
Douglas L. Caviness

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: