Doing Fine

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Doing Fine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Swails (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, October 08, 2007 - 07:44 pm:  Edit

Howard,

I see that in spite of what all of what we are all (those of us from the 60's & 70's) suffering from now, old age, you have not lost your sense of humor! Pls send me your e-mail address so I can write you directly if you will. Swailsl@aol.com

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard Bates (Omarisan) on Saturday, October 06, 2007 - 01:26 am:  Edit

Thanks for the Get Well cards and wishes. Several weeks ago I posted a message to Bob regarding his prostate problems and impending chemotherapy. I also mentioned that I am going thru the PC and chemo thing. I want everyone to know that, as far as the cancer is concerned, I never, never had any obvious symptoms yet it was diagnosed in Feb 04 when they did a biopsis due to my rising PSA level. Did the hormone deprivation thing which stopped working after a while, then pills, then the chemo. The only problem I have is all the side effects from the treatments, fatigue, hair loss, weight gain, etc. Again, I am getting along fine in San Jose and thanks again for your kind thoughts. All you other guys with various grunts and groans hang in there.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: