Don Flint

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Don Flint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry H.G. Mungle (Sheepdog) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 - 06:55 pm:  Edit

It is 1645 AZ time. I was just notified by Don's daughter, Mimi, that Don peacefully passed away a very short time ago today, January 25, 2022. He will be missed by many. Don was an exceptionally devoted father and husband, a good man by any standard, and a friend. A rarity in these times. Please say a prayer for Don Flint.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Monday, January 24, 2022 - 02:11 pm:  Edit

I am so sorry to learn of Don's health issues. I extend my thoughts and prayers, not only for Don, but for his loving family and friends. May God bless and be with them during this difficult time. As the SAC, I was honored and it was a pleasure having a professional such as Don assigned to the Butzbach RA as Henry mentioned in his comment. A sincere thank you, Don, for your service, dedication, and working many thankless days/hours on the duty roster! All of your hard work was truly appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry H.G. Mungle (Sheepdog) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 - 06:22 pm:  Edit

Don's daughter Mimi, contacted me today and let me know that Don is in his final days of hospice at his home. He was diagnosed with cancer on the spine that has spread to other organs. He also suffered a stroke. He is asleep mostly due to medications. Don's daughter, Mimi let me know it was OK to let others know of her fathers pending passing.

Don and I worked together as partners in Butzbach, Germany 1977-1980 and we have remained friends since those days. My last visit with him in GA, there were no indications that these illnesses were coming. Say a prayer for Don and his family. Mimi said she would let me know when he passes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Friday, January 21, 2022 - 04:28 pm:  Edit

A mutual friend of Don's has been in contact with Don Flint's family. He has had a return of cancer and it is apparently not treatable and he will be going in to hospice.
Don is a great guy and former agent. His family hasn't told anyone whether Don wants this publicized, so if you contact him or the family please do it delicately.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: