John Lanting

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): John Lanting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary L. Kehoe (Gary) on Monday, April 12, 2021 - 11:40 am:  Edit

John, hang in there. The thoughts and prayers of many are with you and all wishing you the best

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Sunday, April 04, 2021 - 08:04 am:  Edit

John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this hardship. God will look over you and take care of your needs. God Bless you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Askew (Larry_askew) on Saturday, April 03, 2021 - 07:31 pm:  Edit

Very sad to hear this news.... John was MPI at Fort Richardson, Alaska, when I was SAC at the Richardson RA 1973-75 .. As I recall, John was accepted into CID about 75-76 and left Anchorage for CID assignment at Fort Gordon.. John and I currently live within 40 miles of each other...we occasionally shared emails and had planned to meet for lunch however the pandemic delayed us... Had not heard from John recently...I was not aware of his stroke... May the Good Lord look after John and Family during this most difficult time. Prayers !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Friday, April 02, 2021 - 02:13 pm:  Edit

My thoughts and prayers continue for John and his family. May God bless and be with them during this sad and difficult time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen R. "Russ" Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Friday, April 02, 2021 - 07:18 am:  Edit

Praying now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 03:28 pm:  Edit

Some of you probably know that John Lanting had a major stroke a couple months ago. He is paralyzed on his right side and is in a semi-comatose state. He was being treated at the Hospital in Augusta, GA but hasn't improved. His Medicare benefits ended due to the length of his stay in the hospital. John was transferred to the VA Hospital in Augusta this week where he will be kept for an unknown period of time. The VA Hospital will not allow anyone to visit John. The doctor told his daughter, Michelle, that John will never get any better and she should consider placing him in a nursing home/ Long Term Care Facility. Michelle will let me know when a decision is made. Even though the doctors have given up on John I know there is a “Great Physician” in Heaven who can heal John and restore his health. I didn’t put this information on Facebook because the family wants their privacy for a while. Keep John’s family in your prayers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: