Joel Geller seriously ill with cancer

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Joel Geller seriously ill with cancer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, January 20, 2022 - 08:59 am:  Edit

Mr Kurtz, Joel is not a registered user of the CIDAA Forum. That's the first problem. The second problem is that you are referencing back to an entry that was made in 2020. If you go a bit further, you will note that Joel's email address and phone number are listed in the original entry made by me in 2020. You might want to try calling or emailing Joel if you really want him to know how you feel about prayers and his illness.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Kurtz (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - 02:25 pm:  Edit

Hello Joel,

We've not met, still, we are brothers in our CID. I have prayed for you and I will continue to pray to our Holy Father, and His Holy Son, Christ Jesus. I am also praying to Holy Mary, Mother of God to heal you, permanently. I've had cancer. It was one of the most rare forms of this disease. It is called, "sebaceous cancer." It was in my neck from a skin cancer on my chest that spread to my neck and underarm. My surgery was 9 hours long. The Head and Neck physicians and physicians from general surgery removed 37 lymph nodes, but only two had cancer in them. The rest looked suspicious, but were healthy.

This is my point with my case. A woman surgeon, Dr. Emily Funk, informed me that cancer cells do not know how to die. They have to be killed. Though our instruments are effective in killing cancer cells, God is the best and most thorough physician in eradicating cancer. Disease is a word that means, "DIS-EASE" where one is at dis-ease with one self. Let go of your fears, and long held thoughts that are destructive. One thought at a time until they are all given to What created you, GOD. You are His son, His creation. He Loves You and He will Heal You, as will Christ, and Holy Mary. Let Go and Let God is a saying I've heard for most of my life. There is one better, "LET GO AND TRUST GOD."

Faith is Trust in God. You are an Eternal Being. There is no such thing as death for eternal beings. Our physical life is measured in such a short time on Earth. Turn everything over to your Heavenly Father.

I am not afraid to be thought of as a Bible Thumper. I'm not. There is much about the Holy Bible that I do not know about, and probably never will, though I Love and Respect the Holy Bible. I'm a Roman Catholic man. I am in God's hands, as you are. Remember, Joel, Faith is Trust, so ..., Trust God, and Trust His Son, Christ Jesus, and Trust Holy Mary, Mother of God. Give this cancer over to them and take from them the Healing that is yours to have and continued life until your time comes to return Home to the Other Side of Eternity. Until then. Trust God. TRUST GOD.

Your CID Fraternal Brother,

Larry Kurtz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 02:17 pm:  Edit

Best wishes to you Joel in your battle with the disease. I lost a mother and a sister to it, but was fortunate to survive two different bouts myself with cancer.
God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 10:05 am:  Edit

Joel Geller: Joel12691763@yahoo.com

phone 702-528-3734

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: