Gary Coupal

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Gary Coupal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 03:18 pm:  Edit

Have been friends with Gary for more years than I can remember, but before he became and Agent. Monty and I are praying for his recovery. God Bless you Gary!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 09:17 pm:  Edit

All the best to Gary and his family. I had to research the illness and it's apparently pretty rare. Gary was an excellent agent, is a good friend and comrade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royston Evans Flanders (Roy) on Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 03:16 pm:  Edit

Gary is currently in an induced coma and suffering from Sweets Syndrome. Vera reports he started in Jan 2019 with headaches. They have currently tried different medicines and were bringing him out of coma. Last report is they took him back into a coma, don't believe what they gave him was working.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: