Bill Ivory

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Bill Ivory
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 08:48 pm:  Edit

I spoke with Elisa a few days ago...she said Bill is doing well considering his health issues. The nursing home is close by to Bill and Elisa's residence and she visits him daily.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 12:13 pm:  Edit

CORRECTION TO POSTING by Ernest D. Hamm: My personal email address to write to if you are interested in writing to Bill Ivory is dannopi@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Friday, June 14, 2019 - 12:21 am:  Edit

Bill the Ivory=get well--that's an order.
Seriously Bill, please get well!

We're such good (old friends) & worked together on & off for many years!

Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernest D. Hamm (Ernie) on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 07:40 am:  Edit

Received this information from CID source that had obtained an update posting of Dan White:

"I have been in contact with Bills sister (Mary) and she confirmed Bill is in a private nursing home now with Parkinson's and dementia. He was affected by Agent Orange when he was in Vietnam. His wife takes cards/letters to him. If anyone is interesting in writing to him Send me (danno@aol.com) a private message and I will provide the mail address. Very sad news."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 09:17 pm:  Edit

AL.

Give Bill my best regards and I wish him the best of health and a continuation of his perseverance and spunkiness.

Bob Brauner God Bless him and Heal His affliction. In His Name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 11:12 am:  Edit

Thank you for checking on Bill and for the update, Al. I hope that this is finding you and your family well, too. ~~Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert C. Price (Alprice) on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 09:39 pm:  Edit

Checked in on Bill today. He is still in the VA Hospital here in Tucson. Bill will be released to extended care faculty sometime within the next 10 days He sounds good and is in good spirts. He does not a a cell phone and it is very difficult to get through to him at the VA. I will continue to stay in touch and pass on new. Keep Bill in your thoughts and prayers

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: