Clarence "Chuck" Chavis - Hospitalization

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Clarence "Chuck" Chavis - Hospitalization
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 05:46 pm:  Edit

I visited with Chuck Chavis at his home yesterday (1/29/18). Chuck is alert but very ill. He is so weak he is unable to walk without assistance. The doctors can't seem to come up with a plan to put him on the road to recovery. He is not in hospice care yet but I suspect that is the next step. Keep Chuck in your prayers. I will continue to visit him and provide updates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 10:52 am:  Edit

Prayers to you and your family Chuck. Hope you get well soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barry Smith (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:18 am:  Edit

Prayers from our family- Chuck and I worked together at Ft Richardson in the late sixties (I was MPI). His daughter has been keeping me advised of his condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 04:06 pm:  Edit

Chuck get well, NOW! That's an order! Seriously, we will include you in our prayers--you're still a great guy!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 06:30 am:  Edit

Prayers on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 06:05 am:  Edit

For you "old timers" that may know Chuck Chavis he is very sick but is doing some better. Last week I learned that Chuck was in the hospital and recently transferred to a PT Rehab facility after several operations. I visited with him on Sunday at the PT Rehab Ctr and he is very weak and only recently was able to try to walk again. A blood circulation problem caused a lot of his issues. Chuck has a long road to full recovery and needs all of our prayers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: