Maria Tank - Illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Maria Tank - Illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 03:02 pm:  Edit

I first worked with "Homer the Tank" in Det. A, 8th CID Gp (Saigon) from 1969-70. He was then the SAIC & Major John MacDonald was the CO. Subsequently, a reserve CWO-4 from California--believe his last name was Smith--took over from Homer.
I believe that I met Maria at CID HQ. In any case,I shall include her in my special prayers!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 08:23 am:  Edit

When I attended the CID Basic Course in 1968 (Fort Gordon, GA), Mr. Tank was one of my instructors. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:58 am:  Edit

CW4 (Ret) Homer C Tank passed away on 04/01/1996. Many of you will remember him as being an instructor in the MP School and CID Course at Ft Gordon during the late 1960s and early 1970s. Maria is his surviving spouse. She is in a rehab facility in Augusta, GA, and would appreciate your prayers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: