Hans Gidion - Illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Hans Gidion - Illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 04:25 pm:  Edit

Hans is living in a senior assisted living community in Texas not far from one of his daughters. He is doing well and happy there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 07:26 pm:  Edit

Get well soon my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 05:44 pm:  Edit

Hans and I served together in Korea, circa 1966/67...miss him and hope he gets well soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:42 am:  Edit

Hans was a neighbor, fellow lab guy, car pool partner and just a good friend. One of the best gentlemen I knew in CID!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 06:53 am:  Edit

Remember both Hans Gidion and Gideon Epstein, both Documents Examiners at the Lab while I was stationed in Japan. Saw Hans several times after he retired at the American Academy of Forensic Sciences annual meetings. May his recovery be a rapid one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Monday, August 07, 2017 - 08:36 pm:  Edit

Dear Hans,
Sorry to hear about your fall-get well now, Sir!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 12:38 pm:  Edit

My wife Kumiko and I knew Hans and his family for many years. First at Ford Ord and later in Japan. We wish him all the best on his recovery. He was a true friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 10:48 am:  Edit

CW4 (Ret) Hans M Gidion, whom Army Crime Lab and Agents will know as a retired Questioned Document Examiner, experienced a fall some time ago. His hip was fractured and has been repaired. He is in a rehab facility in Augusta pending move from his home in Martinez, GA, to an assisted living community in Texas. Hans and his family will appreciate your prayers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: