Julius (J.B.) Brain

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Julius (J.B.) Brain
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Wednesday, July 22, 2015 - 01:26 pm:  Edit

I too rarely visit and was surprised to hear about your surgery JB. I am sure at this late date you are in good spirits, my prayers are with you for continued health my friend. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Kuhn (Hkuhn) on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:21 am:  Edit

JB Don't know how I missed it but just found out
today about your heart surgery. Happy to see that you are doing well.
Henry Kuhn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Volk (Ste3ven_volk) on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 12:05 pm:  Edit

JB, I rarely visit this site anymore, but obviously did so today. Was sorry reading of your open heart surgery, but happy to know the good results and wishing you a lasting recovery in good health. Steve V.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Sellinger (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 06:03 pm:  Edit

JB hope you have recovered completely by now. Jack Sellinger Naples, Florida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 01:07 am:  Edit

JB, hope you are doing well. Our prayers are with you. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 06:23 pm:  Edit

Julius, glad to know you are getting better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:42 am:  Edit

J.B.
Get well--we are pulling and praying for your complete and swift recovery!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert C. Price (Alprice) on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 08:56 pm:  Edit

JB,wishing you a quick and full recovery. See you in Orlando. Al and Marsha Price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 05:10 pm:  Edit

JB, here's wishing you a speedy recovery, and we're sending you our positive thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Sincerely....Dick and Mary Ann

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:39 pm:  Edit

JB had open heart surgery, with a new valve put in, on or about April 15. He is at home now in recovery and as feisty as ever. Besides being a great guy, JB contributes a lot both to the CIDAA and the Florida group. Prayers and best wishes worked well in this instance.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: