Harry C. de Jongh - Hospitalization

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Harry C. de Jongh - Hospitalization
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Admin on Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 12:33 am:  Edit

Postings inserted here from the pre-15 Dec 2006 Forum:

By Carl Craig on Saturday, November 4, 2006 - 08:39 am:
It's been a while Harry; 19th CID, Korea,1963. You were up at the 1st Cav Det. and I was at Camp Red Cloud. Good to hear that you're recovering from your bout with the ulcer. Sorry to hear about Billie's surgery and hope she's making a speedy recovery too. Best regards to both of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By MackR on Friday, November 3, 2006 - 07:27 am:
Good to hear you are on your way to recovery Harry. The best to your wife also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Padre Squyres on Thursday, November 2, 2006 - 10:24 pm:
Harry: Glad you're better. All the best to you and your wife.

By Jack Leavitt on Thursday, November 2, 2006 - 03:22 pm:
Harry we missed you at the Bar-B-Que, especially your fine cooking ability. I remember the first time I got to the Hood, you got me and an apartment so I wouldn't be living on the street. Glad to hear your up and about. Keep charging.

By Ray Kangas on Thursday, November 2, 2006 - 03:16 pm:
Way to go, Harry!! Went thru almost the same thing (loss of blood, close call, etc) back in Munich in '67. Ended up with 60% of stomach removed but anyone who has seen me eat (or the way I used to drink) will probably doubt that. My best wishes go out to you and your wife. Heal soon.

By cidharry on Thursday, November 2, 2006 - 01:45 pm:
I'm out of the hospital and doing well. got a fill up 10 units of blood and 4 quarts of liquids. A stomach ulcer will kill you. One of the nurses said i was close to death and if i had not gone to the ER that night i would have died in my sleep. i got out and four days later, Billie, my wife went in for female surgery. She is out now but is a little slow around the house. She stayed in bed for three days. She finally got out of bed today but is a little slow but doing well. I am at about 80% and getting better everyday
harry

By Bob Brauner on Wednesday, November 1, 2006 - 01:33 pm:
I too worked with your Dad in Hawaii and he is the one person responsible for my Warrant Officer appointment. Please send him my regards and my fond wishes for a quick recovery. Our prayers are with he and the family.

If you can email me his phone number I would like to call him and wish him well personally.

Bob Brauner
rbrauner@rosenshinglecreek.com
407 996 2128

By Ron Seekins on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 - 05:44 pm:
I worked with you Dad in Hawaii. He was a good guy to work for. Hope he feels better soon. He will be in my thoughts.

By Dwight Bishop on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 04:46 pm:
Was with your Dad at Fort Hood, Many years ago--Harry is one of my favorite memories of that fantastic bunch of guys--Please give your Dad and Mom my regards and that we're praying for both of them-

By Paul Esposito on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 01:32 pm:
Worked with your father in Hawaii during our tour there. Tell him I said hello and wish him a speedy recovery.

By MackR on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 07:44 am:
Worked with your father way back when. Like in the early 70's, at Ft Hood. Hope all goes well and he recovers soon.

By cidharry on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 07:01 pm:
My father was hospitalized on friday october 20, 2006

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: