Pete Black, Massive Heart Attack and Hospitalization

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Pete Black, Massive Heart Attack and Hospitalization
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott D. Russell (Srussell59) on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 06:05 pm:  Edit

Very sorry to report that Pete passed away this afternoon, October 11, 2010. I posted a death notice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norm Weisenfluh (Norm) on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 05:47 pm:  Edit

Pete is at the Virginia Medical Center in Fairfax County, VA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norm Weisenfluh (Norm) on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 04:05 pm:  Edit

Pete Black Update...
Jack McElhenny reports no change, Pete is still in a coma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norm Weisenfluh (Norm) on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 01:25 pm:  Edit

Bob Busby passed this information he received from Jim Pavlik.

Peter Black, Retired Army CID Special Agent, Supervisory Special Agent/Program Manager, Headquarters, Defense Criminal Investigative Service, Office of the Inspector General, Department of Defense had a massive heart attack on his last day of work, the day he was to retire from DOD IG.

At this time he is reported to be in an induced coma on a respirator. I havenít been able to get the hospital location. I will pass more information as it develops.

Our Prayers are with you Pete.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: