Don O Quinn - Illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Don O Quinn - Illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 02:15 pm:  Edit

Please post all further entries in regards to Don under the "Deaths" (Public) thread. Thanks, Mickey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A. Poole (Bobpoole) on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 09:24 am:  Edit

I remember Don well. He was a very mild mannered guy who in addition to being an excellent QD examiner . . . was one hell of a "shade tree" mechanic. Standing in his home garage one Saturday morning he told me that if I could understand the workings of guns . . . I should have no problem working on cars. A very nice guy. I hate hearing of his circumstance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 10:52 am:  Edit

I am so very sorry to hear of Don's illness. He had the Lab in Vietnam when I was there. Great person and did a wonderful job for us all. Don and his Family is in our prayers. John Mays

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, July 29, 2013 - 02:33 pm:  Edit

CWO (Ret) Don O Quinn has gone into Hospice care after a long and difficult battle with cancer. Don retired from USACIL, Ft Gordon, as a Questioned Documents Examiner. He later retired from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Cards can be sent to Don c/o his children at 12367 Sarah Towers Lane South, Jacksonville, FL 32225.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: