Paul Haubner - illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Paul Haubner - illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 09:44 am:  Edit

I expect that everyone truly appreciates the fine stewardship of Paul's service to this organization. I certainly do. Undoubtedly, his family loves and appreciates him even more for what he has been for them. That he continued to serve us so well during his past illnesses speaks well about how remarkable a gentleman he is. God Bless him, Carole and their loved ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Reid Chave (Rjchave) on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 12:19 pm:  Edit

I echo Mickey's comments about Paul Haubner. During his active years with CIDAA, he was a major supporter in publishing the newsletter, and in watching and contributing to the "admin" side of CIDAA. When he reached a point where he could not longer attend meetings, he continued to publish the newsletter for as long as he could and to submit accurate reports for CIDAA meetings. Cards and best wishes to Paul and Carole I know will be appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 12:43 pm:  Edit

Paul is on page 49 of your Gold Books. He is never online due to the seriousness of his present condition. Carole has reported that both his physical and mental health are rapidly declining. He suffered a small stroke a few days ago which has only aggravated the condition. In this day and age, Paul is a young 85 but his body is much older due to the illnesses and surgeries he has had through the years. He's already been on dialyses for several years. The CIDAA was lucky to have him as Editor for those many years that he served. Please remember him in your prayers and snail mail words of encouragement. Thanks, Mickey

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: