Vernon (Joe) Germanaro

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Vernon (Joe) Germanaro
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hartley (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, February 08, 2013 - 12:39 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear this!! Joe is a good man.. He was the very first CID agent I ever met, when I was a young MP on a Gate at in Seoul Korea. Rest peacefully Joe and know that you have touched a great many lives..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hiser (Mike_hiser) on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - 05:14 pm:  Edit

Ray:
Please keep me posted on Joe's status and send me an email offline with your contact info. Joe was VERY good to me all those years in Korea and played many roles in my life.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Fenwick (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 10:01 am:  Edit

Please keep Joe in your prayers. For the past year or so he has been battleing cancer and was told last month that he only had about a month to live. I talked with his daughter, Christina, yesterday and she said that he was day-to-day now and is under the care of hospice at his home in Ohio. Please pray for Joe and his wife, Setsuko, daughter Christina and son Jimmy. I will keep you posted on any word that I hear concerning Joe's condition.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: