George Chigi

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): George Chigi
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 11:29 pm:  Edit

Special thoughts and prayer for George -- and E-card has also been sent. The CID Family is thinking of you brother -- and all wishing you well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul A. Berger (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 08:47 pm:  Edit

An E-card sent with my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By OJ Jacklin (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 11:40 pm:  Edit

Latest news - 2000 PST - George is responding well to current treatment. Doctors have identified and repaired an issue today. George and his family requested his diagnosis not be made public.
Keep those e-cards coming - George enjoys receiving them: http://www.rwjuh.edu/ecard/ecard.aspx

OJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:59 pm:  Edit

A prayer for his timely recovery and an Ecard for a round of cheer. Great Agent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 10:11 am:  Edit

An E-card sent with my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 09:25 pm:  Edit

E-Card and our prayers sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald R. Allbright (Don) on Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 12:10 pm:  Edit

My thoughts and prayers go out to George. I hope he gets well soon. George is quite a character and I wish him the very best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 04:07 pm:  Edit

George Chigi is in the Hosp with Kidney problems. Please go to: (Copy/Paste in your browser) http://www.rwjuh.edu/ecard/ecard.aspx and send him an E Card. Lets let him know we care. He is not doing well. Thanks John Mays

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: