Fate J. Kirby

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Fate J. Kirby
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 11:09 pm:  Edit

Wonderful news Fate, take a dip in the for all of us in the Mediterranean Sea in celebration of the wonderful news that your medication was the culprit, praise the Lord.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Sunday, February 03, 2013 - 08:45 am:  Edit

After some long delay, I heard from Kirby again. He was hospitalized for several days with a suspected heart problem, but is now back home and doing well. A large part of the problem was medications. They changed those so now all is well!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John R. Mays (John_mays) on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 04:00 pm:  Edit

Fate, get well soon. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you old friend. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick V. Garland (Pgarland6) on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 04:20 pm:  Edit

I received an Email message this morning from Kirby stating that he is in the hospital with a heart related problem. He retired in Italy and still resides there.Will post additional information as I receive it!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: