Michael Clifford - Surgery

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Michael Clifford - Surgery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Eggers (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 12:51 pm:  Edit

Mike and Joyce I will keep you in my prayers. Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sander (David) on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 03:26 pm:  Edit

Best of Luck to Mike and his family. We served and worked together at Ft. Leonard Wood. I was a member of their wedding party. Mike you have had more than your share of problems. It seems like you have a black cloud over your head. You will come through OK as always. I will say a little prayer for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 07:04 am:  Edit

Mike, don't know if we ever served together, but I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong, and think positive so you can beat this situation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Padre Squyres (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 09:36 am:  Edit

All the best to you, Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 12:40 am:  Edit

Mike,
It's been many a moon since we worked together. I don't recall your brother Richard, never-the-less he's too a brother.
I believe I then outranked you, hence, my order is to get well ASAP. Seriously, you and your family shall remain in my wife and my special prayers.
Peter L. Comras (AKA Peter "B.")

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Blasingame (Lee_blasingame) on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 08:05 pm:  Edit

Joyce, thanks so much for the update. Will keep you guys in my prayers. If Mike is still as stubborn as he used to be, he will not let this little bump in the road get him down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald R. Allbright (Don) on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 11:41 am:  Edit

Good luck Mike. My prayers will be with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joyce Clifford (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 10:53 am:  Edit

Michael goes in today for the start of a year-long process to remove a very aggressive benign tumor along his lower left jaw. They are surgically removing four teeth which presently interfere with the upcoming jaw surgery. Once that is healed, they are to remove the tumor and obtain clean edges in surrounding tissue and bone. This will include a portion of the jaw bone. At that time, they will harvest a portion of bone from his hip for material to replace the portion of missing jaw bone.

Once the jaw bond has healed for 6-9 months, they are to install studs for the four false teeth which will replace the ones to be taken out today.

This surgery was to have started in September but was delayed when Michael was admitted to the hospital for a kidney stone which had to be destroyed with the use of a laser.

Most of the old timers either known Michael or Richard, his brother, as both being retired CID Agents. Unfortunately, they come from a history of various cancers. Their mother and grandmother both survived bouts with breast cancer. Their father died of bile duct cancer and Daniel, their youngest brother, was recently diagnosed as having Stage IV kidney cancer. It has now entered his bones and lymph nodes. Dan has a wife and three sons, ranging in age from 9 to 14.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: