Alleycat

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Alleycat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Leanne) on Monday, June 11, 2012 - 01:40 pm:  Edit

That is wonderful news, Annelise! I wish you many years of great health and happiness. Our husbands were stationed together in Phu Bai.
Leanne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 06:24 pm:  Edit

Congratulations Annelisa...that is great news. Take care and heres wishing you continued good health!

Aloha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Busby (Bob_busby) on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 03:56 pm:  Edit

Met you when you were the SAC in VA and I was the Myer CID civilian, sorry to hear you are having health problems but sounds like you are doing better...keep having fun and smiling cause these are still the good old days...smiles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 04:49 am:  Edit

Annelise, happy you are doing well. I worked with Mel in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1969. Wow, that was a long time ago. God's speed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By annelise alley (Alleycat) on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 10:11 am:  Edit

good news.I got a kidney a month ago,and all is perfect.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Myron R. Pickering (Picknet) on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 03:28 pm:  Edit

Aloha Annelise...It is going to be extremely difficult to have a wonderful time without you being there. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated on how you are doing...Mike Pickering

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By annelise alley (Alleycat) on Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 06:20 pm:  Edit

hi everyone my health got worse and I am now on dialisys waiting for a kidney, but I feel much better than I did when my kidneys failed.I am the widow of mel alley had hoped to be in tampa so I hope you all have wonderful time

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: