Calvin Wood Battle with Cancer

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Calvin Wood Battle with Cancer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Sweet (Dsweet) on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 02:59 pm:  Edit

I am saddened to report that Calvin's fight with cancer ended yesterday with his passing. I am certain this fine gentleman is now in a much better place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 06:52 pm:  Edit

Dan,
I too just read the entry on Calvin. I will be sending him a card tomorrow and my heart goes out to him. Having just gone through a cancer battle with someone I deeply loved, I know what he and his family are going through. I will pray for him in his battle and his family to give them strength to endure their own separate battle. God Bless him and his family. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jess D Todd (Jess_todd) on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 12:25 am:  Edit

Just reviewed the entry about Cal Wood and am most sorry to hear of his condition and hope for the best in his situation. Cal was in Frankfurt when I Arrived in l963. He was a younger investigator that came up through the MPs like most of us, was highly motivated, eager and most certainly destined for greater things which has been proven true. Makes one feel old when this happens to much younger former co-workers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Sweet (Dsweet) on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 10:40 am:  Edit

All Support Needed!

I want to pass along to all that my friend and co-worker, Calvin Wood, is in a fierce battle with cancer and could certainly use all the prayers and words of encouragement he can get.

Calvin is currently unable to use a computer or access email. He has very limited mobility.

Calvin retired from USACIDC around 1975 and went on to complete another security career with the Department of Energy retiring there as a GS-15. He has been a manager with our Special Action Group until this horrendous disease put him on the sidelines in February.

Cards sent to him at his home would be much appreciated I am sure. Calvin is listed in the Gold Book (Disk) with his home address in Virginia.

My personal thanks for all support.

DANIEL M. SWEET, Program Director, DHS Project
KeyPoint Government Solutions
(formerly Kroll Government Services)
1750 Foxtrail Drive | Suite 120 | Loveland | Colorado | 80538
(410) 519-4226 | Fax (410) 519-4178 | Cell (347) 408-9651 | daniel.sweet@keypoint.us.com

www.keypoint.us.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: