Wolfgang Vinskey - illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Wolfgang Vinskey - illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger R. Caron (Kegulee) on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 12:34 pm:  Edit

wolf, you are a great guy and it's too bad it takes things like this to find old friends. Our prayers are with you and I'm sorry we did not stay in touch all these years....roger r. caron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas C. Jones (Tc_jones) on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 04:30 pm:  Edit

Wolf, Wanted to let you know that you and Gloria are in my thoughts and prayers in this very difficult time.

Tom Jones, BG (ret)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 06:19 pm:  Edit

Wolf.

Our prayers are with you. You are one of the best of CID.

Bob and Beth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 11:52 am:  Edit

Wolf, I hold you in the very highest esteem. You were first-class as a member of CID, and of the Army, and first-class as a person. Seems like a good time to tell you. And thanks for letting me dance with Gloria a few years ago (at Corpus Christi, I think).

Weeden Nichols

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 07:23 pm:  Edit

Wolf: So sorry! Hang tough as you always have, my brother. Probably no need to tell you how much I have always enjoyed your friendship and admired your strength of character and professionalism.
You couldn't have a better partner than Gloria covering your "6". With fond memories of golden days and happy times, you are both in our thoughts and in our prayers.

Ray with Kathy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. White (Danwhite1176) on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 12:06 pm:  Edit

Best wishes to Wolf and Gloria in this troubling time. Wolf use to travel to Ft Huachuca RA, AZ., in 78-80 and do our polygraphs. Always a pleasure to be around and work with. You are in our hearts and prayers Wolf!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 08:23 pm:  Edit

This email request for prayers is from Wolf's wife, Gloria: Probably no one has told the CIDAA that Wolf was diagnosed with esophageal cancer, stage VI back in November. He is still working and managing the chemo treatments fairly well, but it is taking a toll. All treatment is for *quality of life*. Please keep us in your thoughts and pass it on to those who need to know. Thank you - Gloria ...Cards to the address on page 131 of your Gold Books please.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: