Boyd W Wooten - Illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Boyd W Wooten - Illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jess D Todd (Jess_todd) on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 09:45 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear of Boyds(WOODY)condition. He and I served together in N/F at WO Darby in 58-59. He was still there when I left. He and Dave Howden worked together. Upon return to the States he was assigned as Investigator with the Engineers at Columbus area. He served in the Navy during WW2 then later joined the Army. I'll call June.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 04:31 pm:  Edit

Background - To give those of you who never met Boyd & his wife, June, or for others who possibly need reminding, Boyd joined the CIDAA in October 1993. He and June attended all meetings for many years until no longer physically able to do so. June, in spite of being on full time oxygen in the later years, even brought delicious home baked cookies to the hospitality rooms. It's time to show them that CIDAA members care. Boyd, who will be 83 years young in May 2009, has been suffering from Alzheimer's disease for some time to the point that he must now be cared for in Sunrise Assistant Living, Bexley, OH. June is still at home and, of course, still on full time oxygen. Their 57th wedding anniversary is on 1 March 2009. They do NOT have email and do NOT have access to the web site. Please, folks, Do What Has To Be Done. Their home address and phone number are on page 138 of the 2009 Gold Book. Email me for the address if you do not have a Gold Book at this time. Thanks! CIDAA1@comcast.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: