Bagwell - Surgeries

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Bagwell - Surgeries
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. A. Mc Ree (Mac_mcree) on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 09:50 am:  Edit

Johnny - I hope that your wife is continuing to recover and will recover completely. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for your successful surgery and full recovery.

Best regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 05:19 pm:  Edit

Johnny;
It's been many years since I've heard your name. We were either in Germany or Korea together. I think that you were in the 2nd CID, 1970-1971. Anyway, you and your bride are in my prayers for a full recovery. Hang in there, and have faith for the higher power is watching over you both.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 03:26 pm:  Edit

(Mrs) Jackie Bagwell is at home recovering from quadruple bypass surgery which was done about 2 weeks ago. On or about 1 March 2009, CWO (Ret) Johnny Bagwell expects to undergo bypass surgery on either 3 or 4 blocked arteries. They will greatly appreciate your prayers.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: