Tim Weber - Illness

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Tim Weber - Illness
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brauner (Bob) on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 12:24 pm:  Edit

Don. Thanks for the notice. I sent Tim a get well wish to his personal email address. Tim is a great guy and my prayers are with him and Karen for his quick recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald L. Keller (Don_keller) on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 04:05 pm:  Edit

This morning I received word from Karen Weber, CW4 (Ret.) Tim Weber's wife, telling me Tim is not doing well. I am certain Tim would enjoy hearing from old friends. If you send me an email at km4og@aol.com I will be happy to provide additional details, his address and email address. Be sure to make the subject line of your email: Weber. Donít want to delete it by accident. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: