Thomas Coster - Heart Attack

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Thomas Coster - Heart Attack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kert Bradford (Kmbrad) on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 07:05 pm:  Edit

Hope you are recovering well Tom. Give me a shout on this. I've had bypass and three more episodes of Stents. I can give you whatever information you want for this and by all means, I'm not the norm. I'm doing fine with lot's of drugs. We need to talk about this Tom? Let me know how you are doing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G. M. Schultz (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 12:48 pm:  Edit

Tom: Obviously, it has been far too long since I checked this website! I hope that by this time you have had a full recovery. Hard to believe it has been one third of a century since I worked for you at Ft. Carson! Your total professionalism, and devotion to duty was, and remains an inspiration to me! Take care. Glenn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John K. Boatwright (Jboatwri) on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 03:56 pm:  Edit

Tom I hope your recovery goes well. Maybe you need some port brandy - it seemed to help when we were in England. I am still trying to locate the photos I took when we were at Scotland Yard. Best wishes my friend. John Boatwright.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Brunner (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 03:22 pm:  Edit

Tom - It's been a few years since Ft. Lewis, hopefully it wasn't the memory of my file reviews that caused this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you - Best wishes in your recovery. Rob Brunner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 04:32 pm:  Edit

Reposted by Moderator

"Tom Coster wishes to express his appreciation to all those members who wished him well during his recent illness."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Brauner (Bob) on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 12:27 pm:  Edit

Tom. Just saw the posting and wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and let you know that Beth and my prayers are with you for a full and healthy recovery. To all the good times that we have all shared with you and the professionalism you always provided.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl A. Bandy (Carl_bandy) on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 05:39 pm:  Edit

Tom I hope all is going well for you now. Take care and have a very speedy recovery. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allbright (Don1952) on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 12:17 pm:  Edit

Tom, You old codger, it's been a long time since I heard your name. Best of luck. I'm sure your you'll recover from this like the champion that you are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 10:09 am:  Edit

Tom, we go back a ways. You will be in our prayers. God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Fenwick (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 09:48 am:  Edit

Tom - Like everyone else, my prayers are with you. Take good care of yourself. Ray Fenwick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Weeden Rockwell Nichols (Weeden_nichols) on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 11:50 pm:  Edit

Tom,

You are in my thoughts and prayers, poor though they might be.

Weeden Nichols

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By L. Swails (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 02:59 pm:  Edit

Best of all wishes to you Tom. I found afer my heart opns, it really helped to get out and walk believe it or not! Man, I hope that this is not a delayed reaction to that cheezeburger problem you had during our 1979 inspection!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Herring (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 11:24 am:  Edit

Tom- Your name on the forum was a "blast from the past". You were my first SAC at Ft. Lewis, as a Probie, way back when. Probably longer ago than either of us would like to admit.

Get well soon.

Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jearl E. Ballow (Je_buck_ballow) on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:22 pm:  Edit

Hang in there,Tom. We're all pulling for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 07:42 am:  Edit

Tom - Hang in there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 03:42 pm:  Edit

Tom our most sincere prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery. Your old Fort Ord friends Kumi & Dick Stoyko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 04:36 am:  Edit

For all of you who know Tom Coster, might want to know that on New Year's Eve he suffered another heart attack, and had to have a stent placed into his heart. Please keep him in your prayers

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: