Emanuel "Joe" Barone

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Emanuel "Joe" Barone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 12:06 am:  Edit

Spoke to Joe earlier this eve. He's at home, doing well, but does have a minor medical issue which is being taken care of by his medical team.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 09:21 pm:  Edit

Joe get well soon!
Your old and dear friend, Peter L. Comras (AKA Peter "B").

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BuckBallow (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 01:33 pm:  Edit

Just got info that Emanuel "Joe" Barone has been admitted to the hospital with a serious urinary tract infection and will probably undergo surgery. I just got the info from another friend so I don't have all of the details. I'm sure that we all wish the little guy a speedy recovery.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: