Request for Prayers - Annemarie Hartman

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Request for Prayers - Annemarie Hartman
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Moore (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 09:14 am:  Edit

My thoughts and prayers are with you Anne. I fondly recall Stuttgart in the late 70's. You me And Lew sitting there at your lovely Bavarian Gasthaus style Dining Room Table listening to Lew's beloved Philadelphia Eagles lose yet another playoff game. I'll never forget the kindness you and Lew showed me. I think I spent more time at your Dining room table than I did in my BOQ. May St Michael The Archangel, Patron Saint of all Soldiers, watch over you and see you through this battle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Ferri (Tomann1263) on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 07:49 pm:  Edit

Ft Dix was memorable, one of the best memories was friendship with Lew, Annemarie and Donnie! Our thoughts and many, many prayers are with you in these trying times. We agree with Henry, prayers absolutely do work so come on folks lets burn up the airways to the Big Guy upstairs! Tom & Anneliese.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kert Bradford (Kmbrad) on Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 07:50 pm:  Edit

Our prayers are with you. We go back to Dix in the 70s and wish the best for her. Kert and Mary,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 08:46 am:  Edit

Lew and Annemaria are active participants in our Florida CIDAA group, and it was nice to see them both at the national. She'll be in my prayers. They are both the nicest people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Coster (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 10:49 am:  Edit

I swore I would never post here again, but in this case I just have too..Why, because I love Anne and Lew Hartman...They have been amongst my best friends for years and years...They are two of the greatest, and I pray for and wish Anne and Lew the best...God bless you Anne and Lew.. I am here for you always...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 06:33 am:  Edit

God Bless You and Your's. We all want you to win this, Annmarie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph W. Rich (Tired_warrior) on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 08:16 pm:  Edit

Aftr all the battles you have fought Annemarie yet it comes again. Lore and I have you in our thoughts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Kuhn (Hkuhn) on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 12:10 pm:  Edit

Our prayers are with you. We know they work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Woods (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 07:21 pm:  Edit

Annemarie Hartman's cancer has returned after 12 years. She is the wife of Lewis Hartman, retired CID Agent. Any and all prayers for her would be greatly appricated.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: