Nancy Parrotte Hospitalized w/cancer, Bob Undergoing Kidney Stone Renoval

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Nancy Parrotte Hospitalized w/cancer, Bob Undergoing Kidney Stone Renoval
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kert Bradford (Kmbrad) on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 12:38 pm:  Edit

I was so glad to hear about this Bob. Mary and I have had you both in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 09:07 pm:  Edit

Wonderful! As much as Mother Nancy has done for her fellow man in her life with her kindness, generosity, and demonstrated love, she deserves many more years to enjoy her children, grandchildren, and last but certainly not least, Special Agent (Retired) Robert J. Parrotte, a man who is admired and loved by all of us who have been fortunate enough to have known him well.

God is great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul J Esposito (Pjespo) on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 09:15 am:  Edit

FANTASTIC. GREAT NEWS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 08:22 am:  Edit

Bob - That is great news! You both just hang in there! We all love you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert J. Parrotte (Robert_j_parrotte) on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 03:02 pm:  Edit

Greetings all:

Great news from the Parrotte household!!!Nancy was given a clean bill of health from her doctors and came through 2 surgeries like a real trooper. She is home now and recovering slowly. Our oldest, Rich (LTC, USAF) was here from 2 Sep until 16 Sep. The in laws came here from Florida on 19 Sep and will stay until 29 Sep so we are well covered. Thanks everyone for all your prayers, Well wishes, and flowers.

Fraternally,

Bob Parrotte

P.S. Have fun in Vegas!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Q. Allgood (Chuckoig) on Sunday, September 21, 2008 - 12:29 am:  Edit

Bob,
I am so sorry to hear of your news concerning you and Nancy. You are both in our thoughts and prayers.

Respectfully,
Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Kangas (Cw5retray) on Thursday, September 11, 2008 - 07:32 pm:  Edit

Bob and Nancy: Just got the awful news and am heartbroken. You two are at the very top of the list of couples that I admire the most (in the whole world). Will never be able to thank Nancy enough for providing "Adult Supervision" to our sorry Yongson crew of you, Unruh, Tackett, Maquire, Deavers, Lambert, Patrick, Light, myself, et al. Eternally grateful for all you generously gave to CID, our unit, and to me personally. Kathy and I will be sending up prayers to thank the Lord in advance for keeping the two of you in the palm of his hands.
Gott mit uns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Kuhn (Hkuhn) on Friday, September 05, 2008 - 12:02 pm:  Edit

We both wish you the very,very best to include a
speedy recovery. We also will not be at the
convention because Doris is undergoing treatment
for the big "C". We hope to see you both next
year. In the meantime you are in our prayers
and we know it works.
Doris & Henry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 05:13 pm:  Edit

Bob, God bless you and Nancy. Elfie and I, like the other members of the association, hope you both have a speedy recovery. It will seem strange this year to walk by the poker game in the hospitality suite and not see you in it. I'm sure they will save a place for you in next year's game. You were one of the folks at Ft Hood who taught me much about the CID and dealing with
people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul J Esposito (Pjespo) on Thursday, September 04, 2008 - 09:21 am:  Edit

Bob: Sorry to hear about you and Nancy. You are in our prayers. Get well soon Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 05:38 pm:  Edit

Bob and Nancy,
You are in our thoughts and prayers! Keep on keeping on! Jerry and Tinovia Unruh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Baker (Bobb49) on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 02:59 pm:  Edit

Dear Bob and Nancy, please know that you are in our prayers and thoughts. Wishing you both a speedy recovery and many happy days ahead. God Bless...Bob and Debbie Baker

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas C. Jones (Tc_jones) on Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 12:00 pm:  Edit

Bob,
Sorry to hear your news. You and Nancy are on our prayer list.
WR, TCJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Craig - Forum Moderator (Ccraig) on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 12:39 am:  Edit

Data posted by Robert Parrotte, 12:49 PM, 1 Sept 08. Moved from Miscellaneous thread and re-posted here by Moderator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made hotel reservations months ago for Vegas and had to cancel them for health reasons.

I have kidney stones in my right kidney and the doctors decided they had to do an ultrasound to get rid of them. I was in the VA hospital from 0600 to 1800 last Thursday. I am very sore and haven't passed any stones yet, so I am not sure the ultrasound was a success or not. Time will tell.

The real reason we won't be able to go is Nancy.
During her regular checkup, the doctors did a biopsy and found cancer. We thought we were done with our battle with that terrible disease. She goes in the hospital tomorrow morning for a radical hysterectomy. They hope they will get it all. Say a prayer for us. Anyhow, we won't be in Las Vegas. Bob Parrotte

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: