Richard M. Croom

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Richard M. Croom
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 07:59 pm:  Edit

A full obituary will be posted on the Deceased Page when it becomes available. Please send condolences to Richard's wife Connie and family at the address on page 32 of your 2008 Gold Books.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Stein (Allans35) on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 09:42 am:  Edit

Dick was moved to a Hospice unit yesterday and died last night. He will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert C. Price (Alprice) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 07:33 pm:  Edit

Dick and I went through CID School in 1962 together. Good man. Difficult to think that we are dropping another great Agent from the roster. Best to Connie and the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Stein (Allans35) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 05:26 pm:  Edit

I learned today that Richard Croom was seriously ill and back in the hospital. He has, like so many of our comrades, put up a valient fight against cancer, and has been doing so for more than four years. According to his wife, Connie, efforts are being made to move him to a Hospice facility today. I visited him today, and it is apparent that he still isn't giving up.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: