Request for Prayers - Kathi - Daughter of Sandy Hache-Tejada

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): Request for Prayers - Kathi - Daughter of Sandy Hache-Tejada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen McDermott (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 05:32 pm:  Edit

Sandi, I will continue to keep Kathi in my thoughts and prayers. I will throw in a word or two for you too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra K. Hache-Tejada (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 08:58 pm:  Edit

Hi Folks, Sorry I have been so long in updating but it has been a rough couple of months. Kathi just finished her fourth chemo treatment and is scheduled to see the surgeon on 12 May. Kathi and the onocologist believe the tunor has shrunk some. However, the surgery will reveal if the cancer is still isolated to just the one breast. She did lose all her beautiful hair but that's OK. She has a perfectly beautiful head. Of course you can see the scars from where she has been stitched up over the years. The last couple of chemo treatments has made her throw up quite abit and her body looks likes she has been blown up. The steroids and chemo cause her body to retain fluid. But all in all it has not been as bad thought it was going to be. Good days and bad days. As soon as we find out what the surgeon says I will do another post. Thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and especially your prayers. I sure do not know how people who don't know Jesus make it through a trial like this. Again, thank you. Love from our house to yours Sandi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Herring (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 04:07 pm:  Edit

Sandy: Howdy! It's been a long time since our days in Hawaii. I can't believe your baby is now 26. Please update us on how she's doing. You are in our prayers.

Dale & Cynthia Herring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Caldwell (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 11:43 pm:  Edit

Sandy/Kathi: I just found this post. Of course I remember Kathi as a toddler at Ft Dix and a young'n in Hawaii, always doing something, from hula to Ka-ra-te. I hope and pray that all is well or went well with whatever surgery she endured. Please post an update. JACK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Padre Squyres (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 11:37 pm:  Edit

Sandy: It has been a long time since we were at Ft Hood. I will keep you and your daughtre in my prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kert Bradford (Kmbrad) on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 04:43 pm:  Edit

She's in our Prayers Sandy. I was at Dix with Chuck and you in the early 80s. I think we even babysat for her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By K McDermott (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 06:59 pm:  Edit

Sandy, My thoughts and prayers are with you and Kathi. I know how Kathi is your world and will always be your baby girl. I know she is like her mother strong, strong willed and couragous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Q. Allgood (Chuckoig) on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 11:16 pm:  Edit

Sandy,
I was stationed with you at FT. Dix District in the early 80's. I sure remember Kathi because she was a little girl at the time and she was just a doll. Kathi kept you jumping and she also kept everyone laughing at the office. I am very sorry to hear about her medical condition and I will be sure to say a prayer for her. I will continue to the keep the two of you in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope that Kathi is progressing well at this point and she is receiving good reports from the doctors.

Please stay strong and God will see Kathi and you through this ordeal.

Respectfully,
Chuck Allgood

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dannie Taylor (Danniet) on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 02:40 am:  Edit

Sandy,

It has been awhile since we were together at Ft McClellan. I'm so sorry to hear about Kathy. Tula and I will have you both in our prayers. God Bless and never give up hope.

Dannie & Tula

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:20 am:  Edit

Sandy, It has surely been a long time our paths have crossed and although I do not know your daughter, she and your family will be in my prayers.
God Bless
Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Wright (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 12:42 pm:  Edit

Sandy, the power of prayer is very strong and you and your daughter are in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Bandy (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 03:31 pm:  Edit

Sandra, here's praying that things have gotten better for Kathi and that the biopsy was favorable news to her and all of your family. I also wish her a very Happy Birthday tomorrow and that it is one of many many more. God Bless her, you and your family. Carl B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Beverly Rivera (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 01:27 pm:  Edit

Hi Sandy, We here at "The Hood" will keep you and Kathi in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 12:30 pm:  Edit

Sandy,

You, your daughter and family will be in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 11:46 am:  Edit

Sandy - hope the news was better than before the biopsy. Of course I'll say a prayer for your baby girl and the rest of your family. Kathi and I share the same birthday. I'll remember her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Izumi (Wayne_izumi) on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 06:29 pm:  Edit

Not only me and Marcia, but the entire Kailua Assembly of God Church will, tonight. There's a camp meeting going on and YOU and Kathi will be lifted up.
Let God continue to bless, guide, and keep you in your time of trial which will only prove to make you stronger. wayne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sandra K. Hache-Tejada (Unregistered Guest) on Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 09:27 pm:  Edit

Hi Folks It has been quite awhile since I have been to this site but during times of trials one has a tendency to go back to those they considered family. Many of you remember my daughter Kathi (she has been known to draw on a few CID office walls). Well, she is no longer drawing on walls but she stills draws on your heart. She will be 26 on 16 Feb and we do plan to celebrate. However, we received some pretty devastating news yesterday. She has quite an aggressive form of breast cancer. She will have another biopsy tomorrow of her lymph nodes and then will most likely be in surgery Friday. For all you praying folks out there, please pray for my daughter. I know from personal experience that as we get older we look at the world differently and praying becomes a part of of life. So please pray for my baby girl. I feel like I have been kicked in the stomach and still can't breathe! So again, please pray for my daughter Kathi. Thank you and God Bless

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: