New Addition to the Como family

CIDAA Forum: Hospitalization and/or Serious Illness (Public): New Addition to the Como family
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Santee (Jonsantee) on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 06:23 pm:  Edit

I keep in touch with Yuki every now and then so I did hear the news. I'm doing fine - working for the FAA now which is a gazillion times better than the insurance company.

Good luck with WOCS, or the E-7! either one will be a good fit!

If you're ever in Dallas, stop by for a cold one. If its warm I may let you take a dip in the pool :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John M. COMO (Johncomo) on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 03:52 am:  Edit

Thanks Mr. SANTEE. How are you doing? I will return to WOCS in May 08. I am #4 for SFC this year, should pin in April. We are PCSing to Fort Belvoir and I will be in PSB (PSB). I will be in S.A. sometime in late June. Did you hear Yuki retired.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Santee (Jonsantee) on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 05:45 pm:  Edit

Congrats to the Como's!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John M. COMO (Johncomo) on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 11:43 am:  Edit

Little Junior is here! He was only 9 lbs 7 oz and 22" long. He is John Matthew. My wife, Michel, is doing fine and getting better every day. John is eating and sleeping and eating and sleeping. Well more eating than sleeping. Oh, he was born on 17 Jan 08.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Jack) Leavitt (Jack_leavitt) on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 04:18 pm:  Edit

Congrats John, our son was also 10 1/2 lbs. when born. He is now 22 yrs old and is now 6'10" and wears a size 15 shoe. So keep and eye on that youngster. He will also make a good tennis player my son took state two years in a row in high school in doubles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 09:05 am:  Edit

Congratulations to the COMO Family!!! Kindergarten?!! - Understand that middleschool coaches are looking for a good Fullback.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John M. COMO (Johncomo) on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 07:27 am:  Edit

On 17 Jan 08, the Como family will be bringing in a baby boy. In the womb now he is 10 1/2 lbs, so after he is born on Thursday, we are enrolling him into Kindergarten on Friday...lol We are very happy! I will update you all when he is born.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: