Noel Rogers - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Noel Rogers - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bill Turman (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 09:30 am:  Edit

Noel was my Sponsor when I was assigned from Ft. Jackson to Ft Ord (for the first time)in 1970. A fine man and exemplary Special Agent. My condolences to his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard B. Greaves (Dick_greaves) on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 03:47 pm:  Edit

Sorry to hear of Noel's passing. He was with us at the Saigon RA during the final drawdown from VN, end of '72 and early '73. May he be at peace, and our sincerest sympathy to his family.
.........Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy H. Bass (Bill_bass) on Monday, April 04, 2011 - 08:37 pm:  Edit

I noted that MOAA magazine listed Noel Rogers as having passed away here in Colorado. We were assigned to the 12th CID at SHAPE FROM 73-75. He was a good agent and great family man. Played a pretty good game of golf also. My sympathy to Irene and his family.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: