Anna Volk - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Anna Volk - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Samuel Owens (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 07:57 am:  Edit

Steve, please accept my belated condolences on the death of your mother.

All the best.

Sam Owens

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark O'Malley (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, May 15, 2011 - 12:12 am:  Edit

Steve / Rosie - Have not visited the site for a while. So sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerold J. Unruh (Jerry_unruh) on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 06:18 am:  Edit

Steve, so sorry for your loss! Also sorry to be so late in posting -- I have been remiss in reviewing this site in a timely manner (not the first time you have witnessed me with a timliness issue). You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Volk (Ste3ven_volk) on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 05:33 pm:  Edit

Dear friends: Wish to let you know that your kind condolences are graciously received and assure you that your words of sympathy have indeed supported us in this sad time. Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and compassion. Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Stack (Unregistered Guest) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 06:34 am:  Edit

Steve, We were saddened to hear about the loss of your mother. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Allgood (Chuckoig) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 01:36 am:  Edit

Steve & Rosie,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and trust in God.

Respectfully,
Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph J. Blevins (Cidralph) on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:50 am:  Edit

Steve and Rosie,
My deepest sympathy for you. Is is a sad day to loose a mother. May God Bless you and your family.
Ralph Blevins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter_Comras (Unregistered Guest) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 03:06 pm:  Edit

Steve and Rosie,
Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 08:33 pm:  Edit

Steve/Rosie
We were saddened to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you, please accept our condolences. Bob and Beth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TC (Unregistered Guest) on Friday, April 08, 2011 - 03:28 pm:  Edit

Steve and Rosie,
Our sincere condolences in your time of loss. You are in our prayers.
TC Jones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays (Unregistered Guest) on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 09:33 am:  Edit

Steve/Rosie, we are all so very sorry for your loss. May God bless and be with you during these sad times. John Mays

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dannie Taylor (Danniet) on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 03:18 am:  Edit

Steve, very sorry for your loss. Mine and Tula's condolences and best wishes to you and your family at this time grief.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan White (Unregistered Guest) on Monday, April 04, 2011 - 01:19 am:  Edit

Very sorry for your loss Steve. My condolences and best wishes to you and your family at this time of need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 10:58 am:  Edit

Anna Maria Volk age 81, passed away peacefully on 29 March 2011, surrounded by family. She was the beloved wife of the late Cyril Volk; devoted Mother of Steven (Rosie) Volk and Stepmother to Nikita (Elaine) Volk; loving grandmother of Natascha and Steven J Volk; daughter of the late Edmund and Frieda Otto. Friends are invited to attend a Mass of Christian Burial, on 5 April at 11: AM, at St Isabella Church, 1 Trinity Way, San Rafael, CA. Committal Private in Serbian Cemetery, Colma. Condolences to CIDAA member Steve Volk at the address on page 94 of the current Gold Book. (Thanks to Herb Marlow)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: