Robert A. Cappuccio - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Robert A. Cappuccio - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ward (Conajw) on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 05:33 pm:  Edit

It was with great sorrow that I read Bob had passed away. Bob and I worked together and were great friends at the New York field office in the early 70's. We had many great times in the big city. I knew his family well and I had the pleasure of introducing Bob to Gerri when we were both in the DC area. A great man and one that surely will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert C. Price (Alprice) on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 12:43 pm:  Edit

Bob and I traveled together several times, while we were stationed out of DC, and at each stop the desk clerck would say words to effect, "Mr Price and what is the name of....? One trip to New York the tables were turned and the desk clerk said words to the effect, "Mr. Cappuccio and what is the name of...? I will miss Bob and the memories. I am sure when he checks in with St. Peter there will be no doubt about who he is and what a real friend that he was to all. Farewell Bob.

Al Price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 06:04 pm:  Edit

It is with great sadness that I report the passing of my old friend from Vietnam days, CWO (Ret) Robert A "Cappy" Cappuccio. Cappy had a heart attack and stroke two weeks ago and went into a coma from which he never recovered. He passed away at 0630 hrs this morning (22 Aug 07). A funeral mass will be held at St Josephs Catholic Church, Odenton, MD. Cappy will be laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery. Cappy was severely affected by exposure to agent orange in Vietnam. He was a good friend and will be missed. Cards can be sent to his wife Gerri, address is in the Gold Book on page 22. (Thanks to Herb Marlow)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: