Alan J. Welch - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Alan J. Welch - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James W. Savage (Savage2226) on Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 04:54 pm:  Edit

I am sorry to report that about 10 days ago, I was told that SA Alan J. Welch had passed away. I met Alan toward the latter part of his career - at the Protective Service Unit in late 1992. He retired from that position around 1996 and began a second career with the Personal Security Detail at the Veterans Administration, Washington DC. Alan was married, and unfortunately his wife of at least 20 years succumbed to cancer about 5 yrs ago. A few years later, Alan developed a serious illness that was thought to be in remission. In Jan 2021, while retired and living in The Villages, FL, Alan fell and injured his arm. While being treated for this minor mishap, additional health complications were discovered. Alan died on 17 Feb 2021. He was a good friend, excellent PSU agent and a person who could be relied upon in many stressful situations.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: