Dean E. Moser - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Dean E. Moser - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William G. Charest (Bill_charest) on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 01:25 pm:  Edit

I worked in the same Fort Bragg CID Office with Dean in 1965 and part of 66. He was a great guy who everyone admired and respected. Always in good spirits, he brightened the office in those days when everything didn't always go well. A fine agent and human being. He will be missed. My condolences to Helen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John B. DuBois (Dubois) on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 10:16 am:  Edit

I, too, knew Dean while he was in the service and worked with him for several years out of the Atlanta office of the Dept of Agriculture. Dean was a joy to know and to work with. I saw him at the last CIDAA meeting. He greeted me with a smack on the back that I didn't see coming. A helluva guy! Rest in peace Dean. You will be remembered as long as I live. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 02:51 pm:  Edit

Dean E Moser, 76, of Alpharetta, GA, died June 28, 2007. Mr Moser retired from the U S Army as a CWO after 22 years of service then served 15 years with the U S Department of Agriculture. Among the survivors are his wife, Helen E Moser; daughters Pam Moser of Huntsville, AL; and Rene Moser Conner and her husband, Wells Conner, of Birmingham, AL; and a brother, Dale Moser of Marion, IA. Graveside services will be held Sunday, July 1st at 3: PM in Greenlawn Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 1: PM to 3: PM at the funeral home prior to the service. Roswell Funeral Home, 950 Mansell Rd, Roswell, GA 30076, 770-993-4811 is in charge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Ivory (Bill_ivory) on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 01:49 pm:  Edit

Dean and I were together at Ft Bragg in the late 60s and early 70s. He was indeed a special guy. My sincere sympathy goes out to you Helen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 12:32 pm:  Edit

The following quote is an email from Helen Moser dated 28 June. I'll add more information as it becomes available. The address is on page 99 of your Gold Books. "I lost Dean early this AM. He had been in the hospital for about 3 weeks but was moved back to intensive care 2 days ago. It was peaceful for him. I will so miss him."

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: