Walter Clay “Tex” DeHart, Jr. - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Walter Clay “Tex” DeHart, Jr. - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary L. Kehoe (Gary) on Monday, April 12, 2021 - 11:44 am:  Edit

Rest in peace Tex. Sincere condolences to your family. You were a great guy and a great agent. I recall learning from and hanging out with you, Bill (Robby) Robinson and others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas H Grass (Tgrass1707) on Saturday, March 13, 2021 - 03:06 am:  Edit

It is with great sadness that my friend, fellow agent and soldier has passed on. My deepest condolences to his family. I was stationed with Tex at the Yongsan District, USACIDC in Korea, 1978-79. He was a great agent, good sense of humor and fun to be around. I and all who knew him and worked with him will forever miss him. Tex, Rest In Peace, brother. We will meet again one day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 05:23 pm:  Edit

I served sometime with Tex and he was a good guy and a talented agent. Really sorry to read of his passing. My condolences to his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Coker (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 11:05 am:  Edit

Rembering you in prayer.May God comfort you as only He can.

Jim Coker
Chaplain CIDAA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Monday, February 22, 2021 - 04:33 pm:  Edit

Rest in Peace Tex. Thank you for your service. May God bless your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louis Patalano III (Louispatalanoiii) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 - 07:46 pm:  Edit

Walter Clay “Tex” DeHart
March 12, 1949 - February 17, 2021

Spartanburg, SC- Walter Clay “Tex” DeHart, Jr., 71, husband of Cinda Reichman DeHart, died Wednesday, February 17, 2021.

Born March 12, 1949 in Corus Christi, TX, Walter was the son of the late Walter Clay DeHart, Sr. and Wilma French Ritter. He honorably served his country in the US Army. Walter was a longtime member of the Boiling Springs American Legion, Post 200, Vietnam Veterans Association, and a lifetime member of Disabled American Veterans.

Walter and Cinda would have been married for 50 years on August 14, 2021, in addition to his wife, he is survived by his son, Justin Dale DeHart; grandson, Colton Dale DeHart; a brother, James DeHart; and nephews, Jason and Jimmy DeHart.

He was predeceased by a brother, Leslie.

The family would like to express their sincere thanks to the staff of Interim Hospice for their loving care.

A visitation will be held Saturday, February 20th, 3-5PM at Dunbar Funeral Home. The Boiling Springs American Legion, Post 200 will be performing military honors.

In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you display an American flag in Walter’s honor.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: