James R. Duck - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): James R. Duck - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James W. Savage (Savage2226) on Thursday, April 22, 2021 - 03:07 pm:  Edit

Just learned of Jim's passing. A class agent with a good sense of humor and an abundance of patience. He will be missed. My prayers and thoughts to his family. RIP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary L. Kehoe (Gary) on Monday, April 12, 2021 - 11:51 am:  Edit

Rest in peace Jim and condolences to your family. I learned a lot from you on EC. You'll be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas H Grass (Tgrass1707) on Monday, November 09, 2020 - 11:33 am:  Edit

I was stationed with Jim at the Fort Bliss District in 1981 .. I am saddened to hear of his passing. RIP my friend. My deepest condolences to his family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brauner (Bob) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 07:59 pm:  Edit

A friend and confident. He was a good man and an excellent investigator. May his external soul Rest In Peace. See you soon friend, but not just yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Youngblood (Rvyblood) on Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 01:33 pm:  Edit

Worked with Jim on a couple of cases out of the Washington Procurement Office. A great guy. Professional, personable, and absolutely great company. Rest in peace, Jim. Condolences to the Duck family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 05:10 am:  Edit

Another colleague and good friend is gone. RIP Jim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas G Wilkin II (Tom_wilkin) on Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 12:53 pm:  Edit

Subject: Death of a Member of the CID Family
I received the following notification from Frank Robey:

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing CW3 (Ret) Jim Duck.
Jim retired as an active duty CID Agent in Dec 87.
He went on to serve as an MPFU civilian agent;
he retired from Federal service in 2008 as the Resident Agent-in-Charge
of the Florida FRA.

We will provide details on services as they become known.

Kathy, his wife, can be reached at the following address:
Ms. Kathy Duck, 825 Morning Cove Circle SW, Palm Bay, FL 32909

V/R
SGS

Jennifer Gray
SGS, CID
Ofc: 571-305-4008
Cell: 540-220-1782
Jennifer.l.gray2.civ@mail.mil

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: