Gary Felgenhauser - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Gary Felgenhauser - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W. Minton (Ken_minton) on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 07:02 pm:  Edit

When I came into the CID (from MI) at Ft Hood in 1975, Gary was the chief of the housebreaking larceny team and my first CID boss. I really enjoyed working and learning under him. A good man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Busby (Bob_busby) on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 06:04 pm:  Edit

Served with Gary at Hanau, Interesting SAC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. E. Martin (Cemartin) on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 10:40 am:  Edit

I am sorry to hear about Gary's passing. He and I had a great time when he was at 3d Region and I at Ft Polk District. He was smart and always had a practical approach to everything CID related. I learned a lot from him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 03:19 pm:  Edit

CW4 (Ret) Gary Felgenhauser passed away on 30 November 2019 in Georgia.

CW4 (Ret) Freeman Poole reported that no obituary has been published.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: