David M Diehl - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): David M Diehl - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Michael Dwyer (Mike_dwyer) on Monday, August 12, 2019 - 09:38 pm:  Edit

When I attended the police academy in Columbus, GA Dave Diehl was one of our instructors. Later I attended classes with him at the college when he was earning his bachelor's degree. He later was the academy director. He was a nice guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Monday, April 29, 2019 - 09:19 pm:  Edit

I also served with Dave in Det. A, 8th MP Gp, Saigon. We were on different Teams, but we socialized & he was a great guy. I'm very sorry to read that he passed away. My condolences to his family.
Peter L. Comras

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles A. McNichols (Samcn0696) on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 05:05 pm:  Edit

I'm so sorry to learn of David's passing. He and I served together in RVN when we were assigned to Det A, 8th MP Gp [CI] in the early 1970s. David was always friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and most professional in every aspect. May God bless and be with his loving family and friends during this difficult time. May you now rest in heavenly peace, Sir!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 12:51 pm:  Edit

CW2 (Ret) David M Diehl passed away on 3 March 2019 in Columbus GA. Online at www.Dignity Memorial.com

No additional information is available at this time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: