Heinz (Henry) Nauman - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Heinz (Henry) Nauman - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius A. Brain (Jabrain) on Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 02:53 pm:  Edit

For this interested, Henry will be buried at the Sarasota National Cemetery, 9810 State Road 72, Sarasota, FL 34241. Exit 205 East off I 75.
The ceremony will held at 1330, May 3rd, 2019.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Monday, April 22, 2019 - 05:17 am:  Edit

Met Hank when he came TDY to Japan in the last 60's. He was TDY from DC as part of the Club & Mess investigation task force. As a young agent, I was impressed by his work ethic and investigative methods. May he RIP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernest D. Hamm (Ernie) on Friday, April 19, 2019 - 07:35 pm:  Edit

Hank and I were in CID Basic together in 1965. Great guy. We met briefly during tours in Germany, but never got to serve together. Always heard good things about him. JB and I talked about him just last week at the Florida CIDAA meeting. Rest in Peace, my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julius A. Brain (Jabrain) on Friday, April 19, 2019 - 09:00 am:  Edit

Henry Nauman passed away on 4-17-19 in Freedom Plaza, Sun City, Fl after a long illness. He was a great friend and super agent. As an Agent he had many important successful investigations including many undercover arms related cases in Europe. He retired from his position as Chief, Field Operations, Hq, Second Region in the late 70s.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: