Joyce Timbrook Sneed - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Joyce Timbrook Sneed - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard D. Shook (Richshook) on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 09:39 am:  Edit

So very sorry to hear of Joyce's passing. Worked with Ed in the 70s at Fort Dix. Joyce will be missed. Prayers to the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil McGuire (Phil) on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:06 am:  Edit

Knew Ed when he was our examiner at Dix in the mid/late 70s, when he was an instructor in the poly school, and many times later on in my poly career. Many fond memories of he and Joyce. Pauline and I had some for the best spare ribs ever at their place in Alabama in the early 80s. They were a great team! Prayers for he and Joyce, and strength in the knowledge that she is waiting for him in a better place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 08:35 am:  Edit

Ed Sneed filled the polygraph position at the Canal Zone Field Office (Panama) when I was the Operations Officer there in the mid '70's. In addition to our professional association, my wife Molly and I had many good social times with Ed and his wife Joyce. Ed owned a bass boat and we spent many weekends bass fishing. May she RIP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 08:04 am:  Edit

Joyce Sneed, 70, Centralia MO passed away Friday, 8 Dec 2017 at her home. She was born 2 Jan 1947 the daughter of the late Albert "Sam" and Corine (Bryant) Timbrook. On 1 Aug 1965 she was united in marriage to CW3 Edward Sneed. In addition to her husband Ed of 52 years, she will be sadly missed and lovingly remembered by one sister Clara Jo Slater of Moberly; nieces and nephews Randy Slater and his wife Diann, Candice Roark and her husband Jeff, Erin Sneed, Sam Sneed, Jade Sneed and Jill Sneed; eleven great nieces and nephews; several great great nieces and nephews; other relatives and many dear friends.

Joyce graduated from Moberly High School in 1964. She received an AA Degree in Business and English from Jacksonville University. Joyce worked in the medical profession all of her life. She served as a Medical Transcriber for several hospitals, an Administrative Assistant for Emory University in Atlanta GA she managed an OBGYN Clinic in Anniston AL, an Administrative Assistant at the Harry S Truman VA Hospital in Columbia, MO and finally as an Administrative Assistant in the Internal Medicine Department for the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia MO. She was a member of Centralia United Methodist Church, P.E.O, Anniston Alabama Chamber of Commerce and the Officer's Wives Club. Joyce loved to read and took pride in her home, decorating, entertaining, and cooking. She loved spending time with her family especially her nieces and nephews.

Funeral services were Monday, 11 Dec 2017 at the Oliver Funeral Home in Centralia. Interment was in the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Jacksonville MO. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society or to the P.E.O. Star Scholarship, c/o Oliver Funeral Home, P.O. Box 125, Centralia, MO 65240. Condolences may also be made to the family at www.oliverfuneralhome.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: