Arlene Billings - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Arlene Billings - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard D. Shook (Richshook) on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 06:08 pm:  Edit

I did have the honor of meeting Arlene on a few occasions when I worked for Josh at Fort Campbell in the 1978/1979 time frame. A great guy to work for. Josh always spoke lovingly about her. Prayers to the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard S. (Dick) Stoyko (Dick_stoyko) on Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 02:11 pm:  Edit

I like Peter served with Josh in Vietnam at the same time. We were there after troops left, but before the country fell. Josh was a great guy to work with and he was the last CID Agent to leave Vietnam in 1975. I never met his wife, but he spoke of her often.May they rest in peace with the God.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 05:03 pm:  Edit

My sincere condolences, although I never had the pleasure of meeting Arlene.
I knew & served w/ the one & only great Josh in Vietnam (1974) & he often spoke fondly of his "gorgeous" wife Arlene. The "Josh" was one of the last CID Special Agents to leave Vietnam (1975).
May they both Rest in Peace! (I'm tearing up while writing this).
Our love & prayers for thir souls & the family they left behind,
Peter & Myrna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leanne Heggen Eckstein (Leanne) on Friday, October 20, 2017 - 07:43 pm:  Edit

For any of you who had the honor of working with Josh Billings, his surviving wife Arlene passed away on Monday 16 October after a period of failing health. Arlene was the type of person we should all wish to be and the world will be much less bright without her. Josh passed away on 21 October 1997. Both are now buried in Clarksville, TN. They have 2 daughters, Pam and Vickie, several grands and great-grands who survive.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: