Robert R Meier - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Robert R Meier - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JamesL.Coker (Unregistered Guest) on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 04:20 pm:  Edit

To let you know that all the members of the C.I.D. Agents Association are praying that God's mercy,peace,grace and love be with you in abundance in the days ahead.I pray that God may be the God of all comfort to your family. 2 Corthians 1:1-4.

In Christ Service
James L.Coker
Chaplain C.I.D.,A.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter L. Comras (Peter_comras) on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 01:35 pm:  Edit

Rest in Peace Bob--you certainly earned it as one of the CID's Greatest!
Peter "B"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 06:19 am:  Edit

CW4 Robert R Meier passed away on 23 August 2017 in Tucson AZ. No additional information at this time.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: