Elizabeth "Betty" Bray - RIP

CIDAA Forum: Deaths (Public): Elizabeth "Betty" Bray - RIP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence H. Drayton (Larry_drayton) on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 08:10 am:  Edit

I recall when Betty came to CID Command. She was our first civilian HR director, if my memory serves me correctly. A gracious lady. Well liked by all. She was there when the civilian CID special agent program was implemented. May she RIP.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louise "Mickey" Head (Cidaa1) on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 01:21 pm:  Edit

Mrs Elizabeth (Betty) Bray passed away on 1 June 2017 surrounded by her family. Betty had been ill for some time. She served in the federal service for 33 years. Her last job was in CID as the Civilian HR Director.

There is a service scheduled for Betty at 1100, 17 June, at Dumaine Funeral Home, 520 S Washington Street, Alexandria, VA. Burial will be at a later date in Arlington National Cemetery & will be for family only.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: